Scholarship Calls in Canada Top Universities
Canada is a global leading country in higher education. Being home to the top universities in the world, Canada is known to provide quality education and facilities to students. A lot of Courses are offered in Canada.
A lot of foreign students choose Canada as their academic destination for higher education. It is because of Canada’s globally recognized education, the safety of students, and higher guarantee of a professional career.
Are you planning to study in Canada or looking for a scholarship program in Canada? If yes, this article will guide you to study in Canada. Canada welcomes more than 50 thousand foreign students every year. They not only welcome foreign students but also provides an opportunity to them to study higher education in Canada even if they are unable to study due to financial circumstances.
Canada provides scholarships to a lot of students every year. Due to the revolutionary effort of Canada to provide quality higher education and Scholarship opportunities to the Students, a lot of students prefer to study in Canada.
Every year Canada calls applications for scholarship opportunities for international students. Before, scholarships Let’s explore education in Canada.
Education in Canada
Education in Canada is still a dream for many students from over the world. Professional-based education with practicals, internship, and post-study work opportunities are the key things that are making Education brilliant in Canada.
Mostly people from international communities visit Canada for higher education. Undergraduate, postgraduate, postdoctoral, and p.hD. degrees in Canada are preferred by international students. So, Canada has been providing a wide range of courses in all levels to ensure that the students can get to study the course of their choice.
Why study in Canada?
Quality of education is the most reasonable reason you can find to study in Canada. Besides, here are the reasons why one should study in Canada.
- wide range of globally recognized courses.
- Scholarships for international students.
- Good environment for studying.
- Large community of students and cultural diversity among the student community.
- Courses are offered in the English language.
- Top Class universities.
- All levels of courses including Bachelor’s, Master and Postdoctoral studies.
- Adequate resources required for education.
- Research-based courses with research communities.
- Internships and post-study works are the main reason students prefer Canada for higher studies.
Objectives of the Canadian Scholarships for International Students
Canada is one of the most developed countries in the world. They have a quality education system and manpower which they try to provide to the students of other countries.
Canadian Scholarships are provided to the international Students with these objectives.
- To encourage students for higher education.
- To contribute the global education.
- To influence Canadian Culture all over the world.
- To uplift the living standard of people who are financially unstable for higher studies.
Top Scholarships Lists in Canada
Different Categories of Scholarships are provided to the different levels of study and different fields of study. Some of the prestigious and top Scholarships in Canada are listed below. That are bachelor’s, master’s Ph.D., and post-doctoral scholarships.
- University of British Columbia Scholarships
- University of Carleton Prestige Scholarships
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- Victoria University Scholarships
- Brock University Scholarships
- Saskatchewan University Scholarships
- Canadian Government Scholarships
- Waterloo Government Scholarships
- Ottawa University Scholarships
- Winnepeg University Scholarships
- University of Alberta Scholarships
- Lester B. Pearsib International Scholarships
Facilities and Benefits of the Scholarships
Canadian Scholarships provide a lot of facilities to the Scholars. One can get a lot of benefits from the Canadian Scholarships. Some of the benefits that Scholars get from the Canadian Scholarships are given here.
- Fully Funded Tuition Fees
- Accommodation Expenses and Travel Expenses Coverage
- Awarded to any field of study offered by the Universities
- Awarded to any levels of study including Bachelor, Master, and p.hD.
- Research funds and Internship opportunities
- Goods academics which is a blend of applied theories and practicals
- Wide ranges of courses offered for the study.
- Top Class Universities in the world
- Fellowship Program opportunities.
- Settlement and Post-study work opportunities.
International Student’s Eligibility and Requirements
Eligibility for the scholarship programs is as per the university and decided by the scholarship committee. International students must keep in mind these eligibilities in order to apply for the Scholarships in Canada.
- Offer letter or admission letter offered by the institution.
- Scholarship application form, necessary in case of some scholarships
- Supporting educational transcripts and documents.
- Nationality Proof of the Students.
- Certificate of authorized English language tests like IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL.
- NOC letter from respective countries.
- Other eligibility criteria mentioned by the Scholarship committee.
To find detailed information on the Scholarship Value, click on the individual webpage of the interested scholarship. Mostly the Scholarship Value includes the tuition fees, travel and accommodation fees, stationery fees on the fully funded scheme, and full tuition or partial tuition fees in case of partially funded scholarships.
The separate scholarship program has a separate deadline. The deadline can be found by visiting the individual webpage of each scholarship. Deadlines are updated every year and you should submit the admission or scholarship application before the deadline.
Selection is done on the basis of the application and requirements of the selection committee. Each scholarship has a different basis for selecting and shortlisting the candidate. After shortlisting, you will be accessed or interviewed.
Apply For Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship, you can visit the official website of the respective scholarship and fill out the application form. In many cases, there is no need to submit a separate application and the admitted students go through the scholarship process and the committee will review their admission applications.
You should submit all the supporting documents with all the required details.
- Name- Canadian Scholarships
- Study In- Canada
- Levels- Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
- Field- All Field of Study
- Targeted to -International students from all countries
- Scheme- Fully Funded Scheme
- Application Call- Each Year