Overview of the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Germany
Good News for you if you were looking for higher studies in aboard. You can get free education in Germany with the DAAD Helmut- Schmidt Scholarship in Germany.
For anyone who is trying to study in Germany, DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme has brought you a great opportunity to enhance your academic career by studying in Germany.
Germany is one of the best countries for higher education. The European Country is best for quality education being home to lots of world-class institutes and universities.
Germany has been the preference of a lot of students for the study destinations nowadays.
What is DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme?
The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD program is a scholarship award program to those students applying for the master’ Program in the particular subject of social, political, and economical development of the particular nation. DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme has provided a lot of financial aid and scholarships to the deserving candidates for the Masters’s program in Germany. Read the Scholarships, benefits, objectives, and eligibility of the scholarship program.
Objectives of DAAD Helmut- Schmidt Programme
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme has the following objectives.
- Promote Internationalism activities of German Universities.
- Provide Financial aid to the deserving candidate
- Encourage higher studies all over the world
- To provide diversity in the German Education System
- To help developing countries with better education and educational institutions.
- To promote and strengthen the German cultures aboard.
- The scholarship’s major objective is public policy and good governance.
The program supports the future leaders from the developing countries and those graduates who ants to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries.
DAAD Scholarship Details
The DAAD Helmut-Scholarship Programme provides scholarships to the students enrolling in German Universities in postgraduate programs. Here is the detailed information on the DAAD Helmut Scholarship Programme. DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship is funded by the
- Name of the Scholarship- DAAD Helmut Scholarship For International Students
- Study In- Germany
- Level of study – Postgraduate program
- Field of Study- Political Science, Social Science, Economics
- Duration- 2 years
- Financial Coverage- Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline -31st July 2022
Eligibility and Requirements
Target Groups– Candidates from Africa, Latin America, Asia, and Pacific Countries,Central East and Middle Asia, Sub- Saharan Africa, Eastern Europe, and North Africa.
Eligible Countries- Here are the lists of all the eligible countries for the scholarships
Language– German Language is mandatory and six months of a German language class is given and participation is compulsory.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to get this scholarship
- Must be of DAAD eligible nation. Click to see DAAD eligible nations.
- Must have graduated from the undergraduate program in the relative field given below.
- Open-minded, visionary, creative, and motivated candidates who are motivated for this program.
- Must be enthusiast and willing to develop the socio, political and economical sectors of the home nations.
- Candidates must have some practical experience such as practicals, internships or workshops in the related field of study.
- Language skills and certificates are required as per the course or program you pursue.
Benefits of DAAD scholarships
These are the financial benefits scholars can get from the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme.
- Fully Funded tuition fees
- Accommodation Expenses
- Stationery Expenses
- Travel Expense
- DAAD pays a monthly scholarship of 91 Euros as per the current rate.
Application Instructions and Procedures
- Submit all the documents to the respective universities you apply for.
- Submit all the supporting documents for the Master’s course you choose.
- You must indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut- Scholarship Programme.
- Apply Before the deadlines.
- Click on the admission announcement to know more about the scholarship and access the application form.
- Read all the terms and conditions of the university/institutions before applying for admission.
- You will be selected as per the selection criteria of the university.
Deadline For 2022-2023
The application is open and accepted for now.
Starting of application -1 June 2022
Application Deadline-31st July 2022
The next course starts in Sept/Oct 2023.
This article is all bout the DAAD Helmut-Scholarship to study in Germany. Apply for the scholarship if you meet all the requirements criteria. One can get a lot of benefits by studying in Germany. Visit the official website of the DAAD scholarships for more information.