US Embassy Scholarship is one of the prestigious scholarship rewards provided by the US government for foreign students to study in the USA.
If you are a student seeking a scholarship opportunity to study in the US, then the US Embassy Scholarship might be the next big thing for you. The US Embassy scholarship is one of the top valued scholarship programs granted to the candidates of the developing nations. If you are in financial circumstances to pursue your higher studies in the USA, you can read this article thoroughly and apply for the Scholarship Program. Find Out More about the US embassy Scholarship Program for the students of the developing nations.
What is US Embassy Scholarship?
The embassy of the United States provides the students of developing nations the opportunities of completing their studies in the famous and recognized universities in the US.
US Embassy is the financial aid provided by the USA to the students from the developing nations for pursuing their degrees in spite of their funding.
Many Scholarships are under the US Embassy Scholarship Program. They have different objectives snd different target groups as well as different requirements.
Why does US Embassy Provide Scholarships to Foreign Students?
US Embassy Provides scholarships to foreign students mainly from the Asian, and African developing nations. They have a specialized scholarship for a region to uplift the standard of education at that level. Scholarship Under the US Embassy is provided on the basis of the financial circumstances of the candidates. Here are some of the objectives of the scholarships that are provided by the US Embassy Scholarship. Here are some common objectives of the US Embassy Scholarships for Foreign Students.
- Motivate and encourage the students for higher education.
- To let the candidates know about the global scenario of education.
- To uplift the education standard.
- To financially aid the poor students.
US Embassy Scholarship Lists
There are categories of different kinds of scholarship schemes under the US Embassy Scholarship program. Find a suitable program for you and apply for it.
A list of US Embassy Scholarships for the developing nations are
1. Havard University MBA scholarship in the USA
2. Fulbright Foreign Scholarships
3. American College of Surgeon International Guest Scholarship
4. Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
5. 7Up Havard Business School Scholarship
6. AAUW International Fellowship
7. Campbell Fellowship for women scholars from developing nations.
8. MMMF grants for women of developing nations
9. Humphrey Fellowship Program
Benefits of the Scholarships
The US Embassy Scholarship provides huge benefits to scholars. Here are the benefits of the US Embassy Scholarships for International Students.
- Tuition Fee Coverage, Travel Expenses.
- Available for all levels including the fellowships’ program.
- Accommodation fees and Stationary Expenses.
- Quality Education in top-class world-ranking Universities.
- Globally Recognized Academics in the world.
- Post Study Works Opportunities
- Internship Opportunites
Requirements for International Students
For each level of scholarship, transcripts required for that level are needed. There are some eligibility criteria that are mentioned by the US Embassy for applying for the scholarships. Here are some requirements that you should meet to apply for the scholarship program.
- Excellent academic background since the scholarship is a competitive scholarship.
- Educational Transcripts are required for the course and level you would like to study.
- English tests Such as IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL.
- Nationality Proof to show that you are from African or Middle East Asian Countries ( Developing Countries)
- Other Supporting Documents as mentioned by the scholarship committee.
There are separate deadlines for each US Embassy Scholarship. You should check the specified Scholarship Program for the deadline. You can also visit the official scholarship webpage of the US Embassy Scholarships.
How To Apply?
To apply you must visit the Scholarship webpage of the specific scholarships and submit the application form by filling in all the details and supporting documents for that.
You can also download the application form and submit all the supporting documents required for the application.
Name- US Embassy Scholarships
Host- Embassy of the United States
Study In- USA
Targeted Groups- Developing Nations Including Middle East Asia and African Countries
Field of Study- All Field of Study
Level- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and P.hD.
Scholarships- Fully Funded
Application Call- Every Year
For more details visit the individual webpage of each scholarship program. You can visit the official website of the US Embassy to get more information on How to Apply and the Deadlines for the Scholarships. This article is about the Scholarships provided by the US Embassy to the Candidates from the developing nations.
These Scholarships are provided with an aim of uplifting the academic status of the world and producing global leaders and effective manpower in every field of study. Share this article with those who are willing to study in the USA or looking for a scholarship program to pursue a degree in any field and any level. Comments and feedback are really appreciated. Thanks for reading this article. Wish you a good and successful future ahead.