Are you a talented individual looking to further your education at one of the world’s top universities? The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship may be just what you need to achieve your dreams.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for 2023–2024 offers a fully funded opportunity for international students at the University of Oxford. Five full scholarships, each covering tuition fees and a living expense stipend of £15,609 for two years of study, are available for both Master’s and MBA programs. The scholarship program is open to international students from around the world who are eager to embark on postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. Each year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to exceptional 1+1 MBA students, providing comprehensive support for both the Master’s and MBA years of study.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship that provides full financial support for tuition fees, college fees, and living expenses for the duration of the program. This is an incredible opportunity for students to receive a world-class education and to gain valuable skills and knowledge in their field of study.
- Degree Level: Master’s / MBA
- Institution: University of Oxford
- Location: United Kingdom
- Duration: 2 Years
- Application Deadline: January 04, 2023 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc in Education (Higher Education)
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in English
- Open to applicants from all countries worldwide, including Nepal
- Outstanding academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership potential and experience
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment
- A desire to address global social challenges in your future career, either within an existing organization or by starting a new venture
- The ability to conceptualize scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- A clear vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA program will help you achieve your goals.
The application process for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is detailed and competitive. The following documents must be submitted as part of your application:
- A personal statement
- Two letters of reference
- A CV
- Proof of English proficiency
- An essay discussing your plan for how the scholarship will benefit your home country
It is important to note that applications are reviewed by a panel of experts who are looking for exceptional students with a passion for their field of study and a strong commitment to making a positive impact in their communities.
The shortlisting process is scheduled to occur in the beginning of April, and selected candidates can expect to be invited for an interview in the latter part of April.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Coverage
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides full coverage of tuition fees, college fees, and living expenses for the duration of the Master’s program. This means that scholarship recipients will have all of their educational and living expenses covered, allowing them to fully focus on their studies and making the most of their time at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship is designed to provide financial support to talented individuals who are committed to making a positive impact in their communities. By covering all expenses, the scholarship enables recipients to pursue their education without worrying about the financial burden, giving them the opportunity to gain valuable skills and knowledge that will help them achieve their career goals.
Benefits of the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
The benefits of the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship are numerous. Not only will you receive full financial support for tuition and living expenses, but you will also have access to a network of alumni and other scholarship recipients who are working to make a positive impact in their communities. Additionally, you will gain valuable skills and knowledge in your field of study that will help you achieve your career goals.
By completing a Master’s program at the University of Oxford, you will be well-equipped to make a positive impact in your community and to create meaningful change in the world.
Official Website of the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To apply and know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the official website: Official Website