Harvard University MBA Scholarship In The USA
Pursuing a degree from the Harvard University is still a dream for many students in the world. Here are guidelines on how you can study at Harvard University without paying a penny.
This article is for those who are planning to study post-graduate business study in the USA. If you are planning to study MBA in the US, then read this article thoroughly and follow the guidelines and apply for the fully-funded MBA scholarship at the most prestigious Harvard University in the USA. Having an MBA degree from a prestigious university will help you land in top-level management positions in large corporations or help you build your business successfully if you choose an entrepreneurial journey.
Overview of MBA degree
The MBA stands for the master’s in business administration. It is a post-graduate business program, that is a worldwide recognized course and has a lot of scopes in the international human resource market. Here’s what you can achieve by studying MBA.
- Great opportunities in the job market
- Development of personalities such as communication skills and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of the market and its effect globally.
- Leadership ability and Decision-making capabilities in the scholars.
Why Harvard University Is Best for MBA?
Harvard University is one of the best universities in the world, offering a lot of courses to the national and international students. Harvard University School of Business is one of the most famous educational institutions. MBA degree is considered the best in the world. Here are some reasons why Harvard University is best for pursuing an MBA degree.
- Business Schools in the US always rank in the top 10 worldwide.
- Harvard is the highest-ranking business school in the world for a sixth consecutive year.
- More than 90% of the students receive job offers after graduation.
- Internships and workshops for the students.
- Reputation of the employers is one of the reasons Harvard University is best for MBA courses in the USA.
- Globally recognized degree in the world.
Costs For Studying MBA in Harvard
It is costly to study MBA in Harvard. An approximate $146,000 is expected as a tuition fee for the full-time 2 years MBA degree costs at Harvard University.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Keeping the deserving students from the world, who have financial circumstances to study, Harvard University provides scholarship opportunities to the needy students.
The scholarship is for a full-time 2 years duration post-graduate course in business administration.
Objectives of the Harvard University Scholarship
- To influence business study all over the world.
- Due to its commitment to affordability.
- To encourage the students for higher education.
Financial Coverage and Benefits
The financial aid coverage by the Harvard University for the two years program is
- Tuition– $51,100 per year or $102,200 in total towards the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation of the scholars.
Eligibility and Requirements
There are some eligibility criteria and requirements criteria set by the University. One must meet the required eligibility criteria to be a successful scholar. Here are lists of the eligibility requirements.
- Required Language-English and one must pass the English aptitude test and has its documents.
- Eligible Country-All country
- Outstanding Academic Background
- Transcripts of the equivalent undergraduate program.
- University Offer letter
Note-All the candidates are considered the applicant after admission. No separate application is required.
- CV with its photograph.
- Educational Transcripts
- GMAT Scores Documents
- Nationality Proof
- University Acceptance Letter
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the MBA in Harvard. Prepare all the required documents and submit them to email@example.com.
All the scholarship applications are reviewed and the applications selection team shortlists and contacts you and provides scholarships to the deserving scholarships ones.
Deadlines for 2022-2023
May 22, 2023—Applications are accepted now.
The successful scholars are required to do 2 months of internship projects and the internship is unpaid. The projects are in the foundation or its partners.
Summary on Scholarship
- Name- Harvard University MBA scholarship
- Host- Harvard University
- Study In- USA
- Program- Postgraduate, MBA
- Duration-2 Years
For more information on the Harvard University MBA scholarship, you can visit the official website of the University. Click here to redirect to the official website.